Saturday, August 17, 2013

First impression review- Lancôme by Alber Elbaz Hypnôse Star

It has been months since I last posted about make up...
for the past few months i didn't make any interesting purchase besides bioderma cleansing water which i was too lazy to blog about it...
The star today is a mascara by Lancôme..
I've been waiting for this to launch in Malaysia every since I saw it online..
I was held back by myself from buying it in Singapore and Hong Kong I dunno why but finally It's here~ =) 

There's a total of four mascaras in this collection...btw..it's limited edition and the packaging is so cute =) 
but I'd only managed to see these 3 at the counter...which are star,drama and doll 
The one i decided to buy after considering is the blue one which is hypnose star...
this mascara is supposed to be for volume and curl...since I have inverted eyelid and volume is not my main problem, i reckon that the curling effect will help better than adding too much volume which is what doll and drama does...

I looked at all the wand and star seems the easiest to work with since it's quite small and I think it can also be used for the lower lashes...haha 

pictures: 


the packaging and the mascara itself 


the wand..one side is straight and one side is curved for the ease of curling your roots 

the moment of truth:

the before and after picture 
the top picture is after two coats and the bottom picture is without any mascara...
you can see that my eye lashes are basically hidden inside my lids =( 
you can after two coats, my lashes are much more defined and visible LOL 

The best part of this mascara is that it's water proof...
My ysl mascara is really good too but it smudges on me like hell due to not being water proof... 

verdict: 
it does what it says but I hvnt wear it long enough to determine how well the staying power is...but if it doesn't smudge on me then it's definitely an awesome deal because up till today I have not found one that does not smudge on me because I have inverted lids that cause friction between my lashes and lid + plus my lids are oily...so if it works on me...then you definitely have to take a look on this mascara =) 

what say you? 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...