Wednesday, April 13, 2011

random post - dork

after studying the stupid-oh-so-boring malaysian studies...
i've became a dork ==
and this is my oh-so-random-dork post....
you can just ignore me...XD 

warning: narcissistic alert!  
it was just me in front of my laptop being a dork...
playing with the ss3 ball...^^ 
ignore my panties at the back...being a qixin-narcissistic-dork 
 dou gai ngan failed == 
water bottle pun main == 
korean fan oso can play~ 
show off summore la...
20-year-old bunny ...
basket also play ==
 towel i pun play...
 ignore-round-body-stumpy-short-legs...
the end XDDDDD  

wanted to write something but ended up doing this... 

4 comments:

Ernest 全 said...

自拍后的照片要尝试去edit不同的风格会更好玩,哈哈,或者拍一连串的表情来写简单故事剧情~XD我发现我大学才开始读书读到无聊到会玩很多很多自拍来~

shannshine said...

不要edit啦。。。拍爽罢了啦。。。edit很麻烦而且等下越edit越不像自己。。。哈哈哈

Anonymous said...

同学,不乖噢~
没有收拾房间~
怎么乱乱的????
处罚~~~

venice

shannshine said...

哈哈。。是很多纸罢了啦。。。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...