Monday, April 25, 2011

why o?

why everybody always say i emo...
u see my blog's skin so bright and bubbly~ 
my blog's name is shann-shine...where got emo o...><
nothing happened much to me recently...
just saw a few tsunjin juniors in my uni...
but none are the same course as me...>< 
got la..but his intake hvnt start ma...
very angry ar..dunno why my hostel room so many ants one...
i clean up all the time one lor...
sealed the door already still got insects come in one..
chew gao ar..those insects...
exam coming liao ar...
hvnt finish studying...>< 
very ganjiong lor...
cannot fail coz i want to go to UK~~~ 
although i feel very doubtful going to UK alone...
( i get homesick easily and i m not very independent) 
but it's the only chance ( in near future) to go n live in the other side of the world..
the side that most asians wants to see...
dunno will i get culture shock a not? 
another thing good about going to UK is that i can finally speak english like 24/7...qixin one...
coz since graduating from primary school, i think i've nvr really speak english (besides my mom) ...
and you know la.. job interview, fluent english is a must! so living in the UK definitely can buck up my long lost english..>< 
but one thing bad about being in the UK is i cant buy my kpop stuffs online ar...>< unless i keep one malaysia bank acc la... but hor..then one year only can see my stuffs lor...>< 
qixin one ar me...>< 
how ar...
i m damn contradicting...
when did my english start going down the drain? i read english novels every single day...
but too bad..lack of speaking ar....
especially i know officially declared that my mind speaks to itself in mandarin ==
i mean my first language instinct is always mandarin...even when i m watching english sitcom == 
when did i become so china-ah-po ar??? 
aiyo...
and hw come my malay sucks so badly ==
it wasn't my best subject ( ok la..worst subject actually) 
but my speaking sucks la...only can write karangan ==
my malay mind turn to slow until cannot develop words fast enough for me to speak == macam retard punya...
now summroe trying to build korean mind into my brain...
aiyo..qixin liao lor...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...