Thursday, February 5, 2015

Where did time go?

wow...i think this is the longest hiatus i've been? 
I don't think that I've ever skipped a whole month before...
i blame dayre...coz i now update everything there and thus I have nothing to blog about...
shall just write nonsense again as usual since i haven't been traveling =(
I need another trip laaaaaa 
I'm such a brat...just started working only for a few months and i'm already asking for holidays ..bad girl 

chinese new year is like 2 more weeks ahead...gosh...
where did all the time go...
as time flies, i get more scared...
coz that means that the viper challenge is coming...OH NO! 
I m so not prepared for it...
I don't feel fit at all =(
I feel fat =(((((( 
I am always lethargic...
okay..blame my horrendous sleeping habit...
I don't know since when did i started sleeping so late?
I remember during schooling days i used to sleep at 10.30 sharp every night
then even during uni days..i probably sleep latest by 12 i think? 
i don't remember myself sleeping terribly late until year 4 
which i seriously don't think it has something to do with work...
coz I don't normally work late night...
i do my revision early...and i usually saogong from revising around 9-10pm ish..at most 12am 
so it's definitely not because of uni...
so why did I started having this bad habit?
can someone tell me...
I should totally do something about it but then I m not even trying hard enough....
this is soooo bad wei...
sleeping at 1am waking up at 6.30 am == 
can die one leh if this go on...
and 1am is actually already considered the "earlier" time...i often sleep at 2 am ==
which is sooooo bad....doom laaaaa

why am i writing a whole post about my sleeping habit....
I should write a motivation blog post for myself to lose weight! 
gosh...i everyday call myself sei fei por but yet i still eat so much...
mou dak gao edi =( 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...