Tuesday, August 20, 2013

sort of happy day =)

I've found some good in today and i'm sort of happy =) 
finally got to see unbeatable with a bunch of friends and it was awesome~! 
super love Eddie Peng hahaha...
his abs,chest etc are to die for! 
if i could just touch it....*drool* 
i was spazzing so much inside while i was watching the movie...
i little of me died inside when he was dumped from the air and his neck was dislocated...=( 
nick cheung was really good too...without him the movie won't be as funny...
lee xin qiao is really a talented childstar ...hopefully she's going to grow up as a humble girl and not like a spoilt celeb like everybody-knows-who... 
Eddie Peng is definitely my inspiration and his perseverance has kept me going when i feel down during my weightloss journey...
if he can do it! I can do it! rawr!!!  
while watching the movie Jan whatsapped me saying that i got into dean's list... 
that's the 2nd happy thing of the day =) 
I'm glad that my hard work has paid off...i must keep going and work harder this coming final year..
hopefully i can maintain my results =D 
keep up!!  

Finally i've purchased the disneysea tickets~ 
my Japan itinerary is slowly forming and hopefully i won't let anybody down...
damn hard la..coz it's my first time going to japan and i know zero japanese...
but hopefully everything will go smoothly~ =)  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...