Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Japan Trip #5- DisneySea

Tadaa~ I'm finally on my last Japan trip post! 
This post is going to be solely on DisneySea~! 
first question: why disney sea and not disneyland?
since we'd only less than a week in Tokyo so we could only make one day for disney and after reading some reviews online, disneyland is everywhere and there's only one disneysea in the world so disneysea it is! 
Shinjuku( JR chuo line) ---> Tokyo (switch to JR Keiyo Line) ---> Maihama (switch to disney resort line) --->Disneysea 

oh ya! 
disneyland cater more to younger kids so if you like stimulative rides then it's better to choose disneysea... 
what i feel after visiting disney is that only most of the people there are mostly locals...
at one point when we were queueing for a ride, we were the only foreigners there LOL 


At Disney resort line~ the typical mickey mouse train 


 me and my mickey shirt LOL 
 Finally at te ticketing booth..there wasn't even a line! and Paranoid me decided to buy online before flying there == 
 what you'll see when you step into the theme park 

 group pic in Disneysea! 
 huge artificial volcano! 
 a parade was going on when we were there! 
 so pretty! theme parks are just picture worthy 
 me posing in front of some random house
 tower of terror!  the first ride that we've approach but the queue was terribly long..so we went for the fast pass and our allocated time was 7.15pm-8.15pm LOL... it was about 12pm at that time == 
we did went back for the ride at 7.15pm...
i was terrified! if you've been to any theme parks with me you would have know that I'm afraid of any form of rides besides kiddy ones,ferris wheel and the carousel LOL 
but if i make myself do it i can still manage to go on certain roller coasters...
so i was expecting this tower of terror to be a haunted indoor roller coaster...i've mentally prep myself to just go for it...not until we were a step onto the ride, when the announcer say please fasten your seatbelt when you get into the elevator, only then i realized that it was a free fall ride!!! OMFG! I've always been avoiding all free fall rides and now i'm sending myself into one == 
I dunno why i didn't just give up and leave, i fasten my seatbelt and started grabbing the sides of the chair....
when the machine started moving up one storey at a time..and every storey has its own ghost/weird phenomena...until the highest storey..it was a real window to the outside world..I literally started screaming when i saw the scene...at some point my mouth was just opened but nothing came out LOL 
I think i didn't close my mouth until the end of the ride and my eyes was all teary when the ride stopped... and that's not the end..my legs were also wobbly when i got out from the ride...==
that sums up to my first free fall experience 

 Duffy's House where we had our lunch 
 one of the rides we went...prepare to get wet if you were to go for this ride 
 well-prepared with our disney towels before the ride..thanks to the towel that i'm not soaked...
 disney-must-do:queue up to get a picture with a disney character...
only managed to take one with mickey because each character has individual lines and every line is sooo long 
wanted to queue up for the indiana jones ride but the queue was way too long and there wasn't any fast pass left..so we just gave in =( 
 me fooling around with minnie's headband 
 a kiddy ride that we went at arabian coast 
 one of the rides in arabian coast...unless you want to chill for awhile on a boat...if not,  avoid this ride because it's so boring 

 the only carousel at disneysea..didn't manage to get on it but a picture with it is a must! 
 mermaid lagoon! so pretty right? but all the rides there are for kids...so unless you want to relive your childhood like us if not, there's nothing much to offer for people over 12 
 toy story land~! 
 fireworks (Fantasmic) before leaving the park! it was a spectacular performance and the best closing you could have imagine to end a day at a theme park! 

poof~!  

That's the end of my Japan trip posts! =) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...