Sunday, September 11, 2011

final days

aaa...less than 2 weeks...><
thanks to jen for helping me buy hebe's album ^^ 
didn't get the recycle bag thou...coz i didn't pre-book ==
i used to pre-book every albums but stopped doing that after founding out that pre-booking in malaysia doesn't make a difference so i might as well just buy when it comes out...
ended up this time there's a difference ==

anws..met up with some friends ytd for a little mooncake festival gathering...
as usual la..a lot of crap talking...><

and hor...nobody realized i cut my hair..TT 
5 inches leiiiii...
such a big difference in length lorrrrrr...
tell me it's not my problem...look at the huge length gap...
forgivable  that they couldn't see i've touched up my hair colour but the length! 
speechless la...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...