Saturday, March 9, 2013

M.A.C archie's girls

knew about this new range from M.A.C a couple of months ago and it's now finally here in Malaysia =) 
saw the swatches and some of the products are super cute and not to forget the packaging..it was just absolutely gorgeous...
i used to be an archie comics junkie...
not only i buy the comics myself or plead my mom to buy it for me since it wasn't that cheap to be honest, i even took my cousin's old collection of archie comics when she'd grown out of it..
if you read the archie comics you'll know that they are divided into different categories, archie's, jughead,betty,veronica, betty and veronica... 
my fav cat is definitely betty and veronica double digest! must be double digest coz it's the thicker one...hahah

i only bought one lipstick from the betty range ( obviously my fav character is betty, nvr really a veronica fan) 

the lipstick shade i bought it betty bright..
it's like a corally pink and the colour pay off is amazing
 betty bright =) 
swatch of the lipstick 

 free candies from M.A.C =)  

that's all for today...=) 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...