Thursday, May 31, 2012

another Glossy review~

Long time no blog! 
One more subject and I'm officially free from exams! 
to relax from taxing revision schedules, i decided to do a first impression review on May's glossybox...
this will be my last blogpost of glossybox unless they decided to bring in to Malaysia =( 
which i will be going home soon by the end of June~ 
anws...
This is their 1st anniversary box...
it's weird that all the boxes i got up till now are all themed boxes...
long story short..just head into the products...
 This is how the box looked like unopened=) 
A cute pink box inside =)
talking about pink...my mom just ordered a pink samsung galaxy note for me=)))) 
excited to use that pretentious phone XDDDDD 

anniversary box with anniversary wrapping paper~ 

as usual, the product list~ 

First look of what I've got in my box~ 


This perfume sample is called si lolita...not a fan of it...smells too powdery and I don't normally like eau de parfum because it's too heavy for my liking...eau de toilette rules! but i basically don't wear perfume because I just can't remember to wear..haha 

 This perfume sample is called lolita lempicka...same..not a fan of it..too powdery 
 Noble Isle-bath and shower gel..quite a strong scent but is the kind of scent that I like...more towards herbal,floral scent=) 
 falsies! ok..to be honest, I've nvr wear falsies out be4...and i barely go out with full makeup because i'm just plain lazy...but no harm getting a kua jiong falsies right? got diamante summore lei... 
 berber oil- for hair treatment...scentless...will see how good it works...
 masks~ hmmm...looks appealing but dunno when only i'll try it since i dont really mask 
last but not least~a compact mirror and a balloon to celebrate their 1st anniversary~ 

ok la...blog till here la... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...