Friday, March 25, 2011

no idea

hahaha...i really have no idea whether are there any ppl reading my shit-lame-blog...
nothing much these days...
u see... not emo then nothing to write liao..hw lame am i >< 
and too lazy keep taking pics of what i do...
and just in case ppl call me a narcissist....
worst part is! i don't have any new novels to read now! 
it's all my fault la..go n buy the wrong novel... ended up buying something that i already have...
this teach me a lesson for just taking the book without reading the synopsis...==
anws, why twenty cannot buy seventeen meh? >< 
not even twenty yet lor..nineteen plus only lor  ><
it's just a reading material ma..to entertain my shitting and pre-tidur time..oops..TMI~~ XD  
and get to see chio clothings and accessories... who ask that stall don't sell my all time fav chinese magazines..><
anws, the weirdest feeling i hv nowadays is after studying in uni...
i feel more chinese than ever! 
even during my high school times, i nvr felt so chinese be4...
i guess it's because my everybody in my high school are very chinese and speaks basically the same lingo...
and now, i m basically the only one that kept talking about hw important it's to know ur chinese roots as a chinese...
shit...i become one of those very pro-chinese-education ppl liao...>< 
but honestly, i m very proud to have learn chinese for so many years and knows more about chinese education than most of the malaysian chinese...
btw, i hv nothing against bananas but i really don't like non-bananas that acts like banana! 
you might say that i m a hypocrite as i am now blogging in english but internationally, most ppl reads english more than mandarin ma...
okok..i'll stop my crap shit now...

2 comments:

muachi said...

theres one who reads your blog named lil muachi hahaha XD

shannshine said...

hahahaha...lil muachi...miss u...from lil stone ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...