Monday, July 4, 2011

haul:lfestyle (late)

this was supposed to be posted 5 days ago..but blogspot was acting funny..therefore,  the late post 
since i have been slacking a lot...
i was thinking of just publishing a simple haul would keep my blog alive..hahaha
oh and yea...i've received the official email saying that i have been unconditional accepted to the nottingham UK campus..^^ yay...
now i just have to wait till they courier my docs then i can start applying my visa and lodging...
my haul is a lifestyle haul..i guess...
1st thing i've gotten recently is a pink luggage..XDD pretentious right? XD pink...hahaha

the next thing i got are novels~~~yay~
got three novels...so that i don't have to restock so often..XD

Daddy’s little secret,wild,LA candy…
I’m now half way through daddy’s little secret which is a non-fiction about a girl being sexually abused by her stepfather and her struggles…I would say that the book is awesome..(by the way, i've finished the first book and now is half way through LA candy ==)
And wild is the third book of the wings series which I have been waiting since last year…
And LA candy, just read the synopsis and find it quite amusing so I just bought it since I like checking out authors that I’ve come across before…
Couldn’t find any Nicholas Sparks novels to add into my collections ><

The next thing is I’ve finally gotten my hands on the shu uemura skin purifier…^^
Got my brows trimmed for free few days ago and decided to pick this up since my own cleanser is running low…

Last but not least…
I finally went for my mani and pedi…XDD

French manicure for fingers…and opaque coral colour for toes…^^


I think that’s the end of my haul…^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...