Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Super Showcase 2012

I went to another concert again...hahaha...
3 star chasing events in one month...that's quite a lot...LOL 
reached there around 4+..met up with fanfan,xiaofan, leeling, amanda..etc 

went there for the sake of Super Junior M but exo-M and btoB were also 2 of the performing groups...
super love for SJ-M but btoB and exo-M were undeniably good too=) 
and somebody from btoB reminded me of a uni friend...hahaha...
if our mutual friends happen to see btoB's photoso..i think they will know who am i talking about...hahaha 

nuff said...photos~ 








 the member that reminds me of a friend is in this pic...hahaha 

for more pics of btoB, go to my fb la...=P 

now...time for exo-M 












same for exo-m, go to my fb for more pics =) 

then dan dan dan dan~ 
the awesome super junior-M~~~ 
























go to my fb for more photos =) 

check out the video i've recorded =) 
i've posted all 6 vids on my channel =) go check it out =)
so that's all for today's post =) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...