Saturday, July 30, 2011

my very first experience

looking at the name of my blog..shann shine...= i basically have no nightlife only occasionally yamcha sessions and those things that my mom thinks is appropriate...
so..yesterday...was basically a new step in my life...
i went to a club...i didn't know this was ever going to come out of my mouth...==
erm..it was a good experience i guess...since i was with a bunch of friends i trust...
and i wasn't the only newcomer...
and the music was amazingly tolerable...i guess i got all my training by standing next to the speaker all the time when i was in concerts or idol performances == didn't know that would give me good noise tolerance..hahaha 
liquor..i didn't drink much since i still dunno what are my limitations..i definitely won't want to get drunk and do silly stuffs and make a fool out of myself...
but i guess that is what makes me feeling very restraint..i think too much..
i couldn't move a muscle on the dance floor...== and that's bad
i was basically stiff and rigid...argh...
and mostly shy...== why do i hv such bad habit!! 
even after drinking, i was still too sober to do anything wilder than i used to be...
friends that didn't know i was coming or knew i was coming were really surprised to see me and kept asking me whether my mother know where i was going...
aduh..my image got so goody goody meh? 
i knew i wasn't wild or anything but i m willing to see things i've nvr seen before..
i even told my mom i want to go to a strip club or watch naked ppl dancing (tiger show)...nvr seen ma...
don't care i would or would not like...but getting to experience new things is a blessing...
long story short...
some photos stolen from evonne and louxu ~ ^^
 at the mamak waiting for morphling to get sober == 
 louxu and me with crazy glasses 
 evidence of me drinking ==

 trying to take pictures in a super cramp toilet...which you would definitely knock someone when you're trying to open the door 







the end 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...