Sunday, January 23, 2011

empty

hmm...
i should probably start writing more serious stuffs...
well...
i just finished my exams less than 48 hours ago and I am feeling kinda empty N.O.W!
shyt! i know right? you're supposed to feel everything but empty after exam like you have the world to yourself right now! 
i dunno....
maybe it's because i really have nothing to do besides looking at this square box and the bigger square box in the living room??? 
do i have a life? 
get out of the house already!! 
ok...i m getting out tomorrow but what about tuesday? wednesday and thursday? 
i wanna keep going out everyday...
but bad timing...
i finished my semester later than all of my friends...>< 
so i guess I'll just have to adapt to what I am doing now and suck it up....
blah...me and my nonsense...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...