Friday, January 21, 2011

Fangirling~

haha...
i guess the title tells it allXD
my midnight sun topic today is fangirling~~~ 
okay lor...
I admit I am a bit more to the kua jiong(exaggerate)side...hahaha
but who cares...as long as i am happy like shit  then can liao lar...
haha...
well....
my first star struck session has to go back to when i was 13~ 
the first concert i attended~ lalalala
obviously la... definitely is SHE~ who else can make me start fangirling~ XD 
i started liking them since i was 12 and no way stopping even until now~ duh~ 
i am a very loyal fan lor...
but hor...
to the boyband fahrenheit~ i am so sorry...i ditched you guys for super junior last year...>< 
oh well~ 
back to fangirling~ 
these are some of my fangirling proofs~ 
the most recent one~ Hebe's autograph session~ 
tokio hotel~ my 1st non-chinese concert~ 
my 1st time seeing fahrenheit in person~ damn far right~ tat was in year 2007 
another very far picture of wu chun and danson tang~ i think this is the 1st time i saw wuchun..
the photo above was the 1st time seeing fahrenheit...okok..i know wuchun is also in fahrenheit..but you know what i meant then can liao la...
wahaha....those pics above damn far right~ is this close enough? XD i am the blue shirt fangirl lar...
fahrenheit concert in singapore~ geng lei...fangirl until overseas...


fahrenheit in KLCC~ 


SHE in sungei wang~
SHE's moving castle's concert
haha..leehom also got lor..XD 
SHE in sungei wang again~ 
gong zhu xiao mei autograph session~ 
it seems like among the fahrenheit members, i've seen wuchun the most...==

well there're definitely much more fangirling pics than this but coz i just changed my laptop..so most of the pics are not here yet...
well if you want me to keep sharing~ u can always request ^^ 
FYI~ i've been to 4 SHE's concerts...^^ 

Next Fangirling Activity Coming up: Super Junior's Super Show 3 in Singapore~ 
wait til i come back from singapore and will update about my crazy tour~^^ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...