Sunday, October 5, 2014

I'm totally not done

too much to ramble today...
and obviously I've already wrote a lot on my last post but I still have so much to rant...
and since I'm like crazy free now...which is not exactly the best thing LOL 
just said that lately I just don't like being alone...
I just don't like the feeling of being lonely...
I guess that's why I've been going out much more often than I used to...
I dunno if I've changed or this is just a short phase? 
but I just have too much to say but I don't feel like telling anybody because it's actually really stupid 
too dumb to be telling anybody...
knowing that it wasn't supposed to be serious but the serious bug inside me is just eating me up entirely =( 
no wonder my bro used to tell me that I never learn...
hahahha
I really never learn! 
too many uncertainties! 
I hate uncertainties but that's what life is all about...
being inexperienced sucks =(
it's like I'm always at people's mercy 
I feel like I get controlled by people easily which is so stupid! 
or maybe I'm just emotionally too dry? 
or maybe I'm just trying to rush into things? 
sometimes I don't even know what am I thinking...
knowing that this is just a joke and should never be taken into notice but yet still sort of affected me in some way...
I know that I'll get over it very soon but why do I even have to go through the getting over part when clearly there wasn't even anything to get over for? 
argh...this is stupid...
I think I'll be laughing at this few days later....
ok..I think I'm just having PMS 
just let me rot in my pod 
this is really stupid 
and the stupidest part is that I clearly know that it's stupid yet I still let it get its way...
#winliaolor 
why am I always like that =( 
I don't want to be this weak prick
I should be like a player LOL 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...