Saturday, October 4, 2014

VSvacay- Australia Day 6 - Melbourne with a lot of rambling

Another week has gone by and I've realized that I've already been working for over a month! 
time really does flies!  I know that I say this in every blog post but then it's true! 
it also almost feels like time goes by so fast but yet I didn't achieve much in my life...
I often feel very lifeless and very demotivated =( 
it must be the aging syndrome LOL
towards the end of the year you just don't feel like accepting the fact that it's going to be another year soon =O 
it's funny that you have to go through so much but yet achieve little throughout the process and things you've projected in your head will never ever go along the same as expectations...
imaginations is always beautiful but that's why it's called imaginations, it's not true, it's just a visual castle that you build in your own head...
in order to let your dreams come true, you will always have to do something about it, though most of the time it is never going to be like what you've wished for but at least you've done something and you won't spend time regretting by not doing it in the future. 
I feel that people that don't know me well might think that i've changed but in actual fact, my character will always be like this...
I'm just learning to embrace what I have and try to be a tad more confident but in baby steps...
I'm not exactly the most adaptable person in the world but at least i'm trying 
but lately I realized that I don't need as much alone time as I need before...
It doesn't sound like a good thing but then i used to like being alone too much which is bad...
now i feel like I have the tendency to feel lonely and I feel like that I need more attention.LOL ...
sounds like an attention seeker LOL 
never mind, just like what my mom and friends say, try not to be so tough, act a bit like a damsel in distress at times hahahaha =P 
okay, i should really stop rambling and go back into my main topic of this blog post.... 

we've booked a day trip to the great ocean road for our 2nd full day in Melbourne since it was recommended by so many people that it's a must to go there when you're in Melbourne! 
the surf beaches along the great ocean road~  there's a saying that the moon out of your own country is always rounder, but can i use it on this sun? hahaha 



 me trying to defy the sunlight LOL asian eyes spotted 
 so pretty right? 
 just here for a short stop for biscuits and tea =) 
 just us being us =P 
 i really like this shot! love how the rays of the suns hits the hill and the water =D 
 just keep smiling =) 
 kennette river ~ playing with parrots and koalas... no biggie, there's just a parrot on my head =P 
 venice being attacked =P 
 must always have macam yes shots! 
 a short trail at otway's rainforest...very pretty and easy walk =) 
 just us in a tree hole! 亲爱的树洞~ 
 waiting for the helicopter for a view of the 12 apostles =) 
 didn't get a picture of one of the hot pilots =( 
 us being all jakuns! first time on a helicopter leh.... 
 so pretty~~!!! 
 the 12 apostles~ 
 i think this is loch and gorge ...can't blame me for not remembering lor...it's been over a month leh 
 every inch is picture worthy 
 venice was saying she wants her wedding pictures taken here hahahaha 
 loving the ripples of the clouds 
 me always looking so bodoh LOL 
 ahh..so pretty! 


 cool shot horrrr =P 
 we were actually really tired towards the end of the day trip...fell asleep the whole way back to the city LOL 
 a last pic of great ocean road 
 had really nice korean dinner with them =D 
  a sneaky peak of this ferris wheel..so colourful =D 
I've always been fascinated by ferris wheels and carousels LOL..typical girl 
went to a friend house to chill after that but then this imba me fell asleep while everybody were chatting == 
seriously fell into deep sleep that they actually filmed funny trying to wake me up but i gave no reaction LOL 
like dead liao LOLLLLLL 
okay~ end of this post~ the next will be my last of the whole trip~ =) 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...