Thursday, November 24, 2011

TAG: Get Your Freak On! 15 Weird Facts

today will be an unusual blogpost...it's a tag blog~~~ 
so let's get started~ 

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

hmm...this is tough...my mom calls me shann and basically only my family members calls me that.so yeah...shann 
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?


i like dancing like a maniac alone in my room...totally will not do that in front of anybody 
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?

i m afraid of escalators == especially the ones that r going down...takes me ages to go down == 
#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?

hmm...i dun really listen to loud music but currently likes dancing to " go away" by 2ne1 
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?


well....sharing my food i guess? i hate it when people wants to put their touched cutlery into my food...and i cannot stand people sharing ice cream..ewwwwww 
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?


i shit and cough a lot when i hv an anxiety attack...><
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?


the right side...or any side near to the wall...hahaha 
#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?


my first stuffed animal is called rabbit!!!  XD and after 20 years she is still with me on my bed XD 
#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?


erm...i used to order green tea frap in m'sia but they don't have it here in the UK...only went to SB twice and ordered praline mocha and peppermint mocha..not addicted to any of it yet....
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?


don't pinch/touch ur pimples/blackheads..but i do that a lot..><
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?


both sides i guess...u hv to wash your whole body wad....
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?


i can push my pinky until it touches my wrist ( back)
#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?


chocolate and ice creams...any brands XDDDD ..so badddd 
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?


i think people close to me will definitely know, especially my brother...which is "lap sap" XDDD  
#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?

2 piece pajamas..hahaha 
------------------------------------------------
anybody who read this can tag urself too ^^  for fun 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...