Tuesday, May 24, 2011

jang jang jang jang~

after 16 days of torturous days of exam period...
i m finally free~~~ *pun intended* 
and packing out of my dorm is damn tiring...
i didn't know in 2 sems, i managed to stuff so many things into my mini room o.0
and i still have to go back tml coz hvnt sort out my notes ==
the fun part of reaching home is finally i get to see my parcels~ yeepee~~ 
4 in total! 
qixin one ar...
geng leiXD 2 albums, 1 poster, 1 balloon, 1 tshirt, 1 clear file, 2 handmade plushies...
still waiting for my japanese version album~XD 
and went for starbucks and korean food...
but today not nice la..too spicy TT 
tml butt sure pain one...
i m finally out of the jungle...
hope i wont have to go back to the jungle for at least a year.. *means good news* 
i wanna go UK~~ *finger crossed*
hope my results are fine la...*positive energy*
can finally meet up with friends and wait for those to come back from overseas...especially miss joyi~~<3
ar~summer break starts! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...