Monday, September 1, 2014

LAST Day before entering the working world

or maybe just less than 12 hrs...
everybody kept asking how do I feel? 
anxious? excited? mixed? 
I am feeling a bit of everything...
anxious because I'm very unsure of the future
excited because the future is unpredictable 
sounds contradicting but then that's how I feel...
been feeling really demotivated the past week or maybe the past few months 
but hopefully everything will get back on track by tomorrow! 
Must keep staying strong and be the person I want to be! 

went and watch 等一个人,咖啡 yesterday 
I would say besides the characters' names being the same, almost the entire story is different from the original novel 
i wouldn't say the movie was amazing but it was fun to watch 
if you're just looking for laughs and some occasional touching moments, this would be the movie for you
the movie didn't grow on me i guess it's because I liked the novel a lot 
there were much more going on in the novels other than just love 
I feel like Giddens was trying too hard to make the movie funny with all the weird illogical moments that the novel didn't have 
the novel was just simply easier to touch my heart with all the different characters in it 
everybody is entitled to their own opinion right? 

hahahaha... was being a bitch since yesterday 
but then I'm just being honest what.... 
I just don't like hiding my feelings and right now i'm at the raging stage which will then lead to the " i don't give a shit" stage soon, I hope so! 
it's weird that at first you were genuinely really nice and trying to be all forgiving like a saint saying that i wish you all the best and blah blah blah 
but then as time goes by, feelings worn off,  walau! rage comes in and then *poof*
all the vulgarism starts overflowing and you starts talking like a sour bitch 
sorry lah....girls feed on jealousy what 
I am just being brutally honest with a feeling of a girl 
and I do guarantee that most girls are actually like that just that they don't tell hahaha
anyways 
I feel much better after blurting out to other people and feel sorry for them hearing all my nasty thoughts *oops* 
and I do believe that it's just a short stage and will eventually go away 
end of my rant now and I should go get myself emotionally ready for tomorrow hahahah 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...