Friday, February 25, 2011

ready bo?

yikes...my uni's singing competition is finally here...
i dunno whether i am ready to join or not....
i definitely don't want to humiliate myself...
but but but...my stage phobia is still here...argh~  
how how how...i want to join but i m scared...
shit me..why always no confidence one...
why do i hv to freak out in front of strangers...
why can't i sing gracefully without hiccups in front of judges...
worst part...dunno what to sing...
english? chinese? korean? apalah...
most probably english la... since almost half of the school don't understand chinese == ( shit! am i offending anybody?)
im just telling the truth wad... i mean besides china students, all other international students dunno chinese wad...
and don't get me started on malaysian chinese who don't understand chinese/mandarin....
or malaysian chinese that understands chinese but acts as if they dunno chinese...== wtf...
ei ei ei... out of the topic liao...
anws...still in a dilemma la...
see how la...see hw big my guts can grow...== 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...