Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Whole New Journey

Been writing on Dayre more often lately cause it's just much more convenient than writing a full blogpost...
If you've been stalking me (i'm just joking) , you should know that I've recently just started a new job...
starting in a whole new environment again but when you're young you just have to do what you want and what you think you should #YOLO ma! 
it's my 2nd day today and I would say so far so good...
just that I have to wake up an hour earlier and it's much further away from home...
going there in the morning is fine..but coming back == my god! the jam ah....
anyways, hoping for the best and hopefully that I would be able to find passion in this job as I've made this choice to come here and it's my own choice to pursue CAE 
it might be hard but i will try my best to work for it! 
oh! and i'm back to the environment where the majority are guys... school days reminisce 

been slacking a lot lately...getting my ass back to the gym! 
and i really need to lose those fats yo! 

then i realized that I have nothing much to blog about...
will blog after this sat since I will be going on a trip with my company =) 
hopefully it won't get awkward hahahaha 

i don't care! I just want to end it with my selfie hahahah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...