Friday, March 14, 2014

Recently

counting down to my graduation...
but that also means that deadlines are coming and I'm so not done!! *horror* 

the past few weeks were not particularly exciting or dreadful...
there were ups and downs everyday..which is totally normal as a living person...

went for a musical (The Mikado) produced by UNMC last night to support not only my uni but also my friends =) 
credits to them for producing such quality musical even though it was their first time and last night was their opening show! 
the only downside is that i'd only got home at 2am and I had to wake up at 7am today ...gosh 
nonetheless, proud of u guys! =) 

there will be a little something coming up on my blog =) *hint hint*
really thankful for that opportunity =) it's small but it's a start!   

personally...
there are ups and downs...with my weight LOLLL  
nid to game up if i want to lose'em all !!! 
but i've been so lethargic and unmotivated =( 
must be hormones! LOL *blames* 

will end this post with a pic that describes my current state best- blank 


i look so dead 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...