Friday, June 21, 2013

workout

my serious workout has finally kicked start the past few days...
and now my body is hurting like hell....
worst of all, i need to be on a strict diet..
i've already stopped eating sweet things (cakes,chocs, ice creams etc) for 4 months and now i hv to cut down even more...
like no white rice...( so no rice for dinner, not even basmati) 
no mayonnaise...
eat green apples as snacks =( 
and i think my trainer actually wants me to go vegetarian for a few months...NOOOOOOOO 
if i'm at home it's fine..but i will be travelling a lot..like REAL lot...
travelling will be a pain...i think my will power shud be ok..but please, my travelling companions..
don't say things like : little bit nvm de la , holiday lei..., if u don't eat i don't friend you... etc...
don't spoil the holiday la..i can look at u people eat la...no problem one... just don't try to make me eat then i shud be fine...=) 
i need to do more shopping while i'm travelling to heal my soul then...=( 
food...i will need to say goodbye to you for sometime......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...