Saturday, July 21, 2012

short update+ Europe trip part 4

sorry for the slow update because I'm having my internship in PD and am trying to save internet quota TT *sadfacetolimitedinternetquota* 
anyway...just finished my third week in shell and 10 more weeks to go! 
after intern is back to uni and year 3 is waiting ahead for me *scaryface* 
hopefully I can still maintain my results and don't kill myself...hahahaha
will update more on my intern soon....i guess XD 

continue on my europe trip...which is lucerne and paris~ 
Lucerne, switzerland... didn't get to go to lucerne during my last trip because schedule was so tight...hello, bern and zurich in one day lei...where got time to go lucerne? 

 on the way to lucerne~ 
 how can u not like switzerland? everywhere is photoready...just snap at any angle and you'll get nice photos...
finally reached Lucerne~ 
 buildings oso hv to be so artistic la? 
 having our traditional swiss dinner~ 
 cheese fondue~ tbh, i liked the one that xiaogu made coz this one got liquor...
 super long horn which i forgotten what its name is
 ice cream with swiss flag on it...cute right?
 the view outside the hotel i'm staying....told you that every angle is picture ready...
 self shot fail..== only the grass 
 the hotel i'm staying in~ super nice right? 

 on the way to mount pilatus~ how can you not go to any mountain in swiss? 

 went up to the peak and this is what i saw..breathtaking~ 



 the railway up to mount pilatus is the steepest railway in europe...it's 48 degrees, if i've not mistaken...me and my short term memory...




 went for a boat ride back to town after conquering mount pilatus...hahahaa


 the lion monument
 when you say lucerne, the chapel bridge is definitely that one thing that everybody talks about
just a random shot of a swan..hahaha 

i m damn lazy already la...so sorry for the brief post...XD 

i'll just hop into paris without separating into another post XD 
 bonjour paris! 

 arc de triomphe~ 
 the fire ceremony that happens everyday to mourn for the armies that fought for the people...



 why is george washington here? mimi told us the story but while typing this i just couldn't rmb why...
 the famous eiffel tower~ 
 going on a cruise to see beautiful Paris~ 
 Henry the thirteenth Bridge....
 the padlock bridge where all couples locks the padlock and throws the key into the river...


 a part of Musee du louvre
 the backside of Notre dame 




 a closer look of the eiffel tower...waiting for the sparklies...XD 

 the sparklies! the lights turns on for 5 mins every night...

 on the way to the eiffel tower

 much closer view of the eiffel tower~ 

 on top of the tower~ 
the worst thing that happend is that stupid me decided to walk down the stairs and after a few floors i started to get confuse and i was shaking...me and steepness don't work == of course i eventually got down safely but my legs were trembling 

head to mont martre after eiffel tower~ 
 Picasso's house in mont martre

 musee du louvre!!!! 


 everybody is looking for mona lisa 

 crazy crowd! 

 crazy me for squeezing in == 
 moulin rouge~ i didn't went for that cabaret but went to nouvelle eve...it was awesome too! 



 back to england on the next day~ white cliffs of dover 

will blog about london on my next post~ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...